16 October 2021
This book provides an overview of:
- the historical developments and emerging trends in flood management;
- the purpose and characteristics of modern flood risk management;
- the goals, objectives and outcomes sought;
- the ongoing challenges in developing and implementing flood risk management in practice together with some of the common pitfalls and misconceptions; and
- a summary of some specific tools and techniques and how they support good decision making.
For more information and resources visit: https://www.adb.org/publications/flood-risk-management-strategic-approach